Saturday, September 10, 2011

The purpose of this blog is to record progress made in a multimedia class I am taking at CCV. I anticipate this class to be very challenging as I am not overly experienced with computer applications and video/audio recording devices. I have no experience with web development aside from being a Facebook user (pretty sure that doesn't count).
My goals are to become more comfortable and familiar with editing softwares. I'm nervous about working on a website. Anything that requires encoding really confuses me.
I look forward to learning how to use multiple sources of sensory input to create a stimulating experience for viewers and/or users of my work in this class. Thank you for taking the time to follow my experience. I appreciate any and all support. Feel free to leave your constructive criticism or just say hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment